Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday, Jesus!

We had a wonderful Christmas! I've always been a lover of Christmas, but it is so different and so much more wonderful when you have a baby! We went to Andrea's apartment for lunch (so much fun) where Leah got to open her first presents. Then we went to church and afterward, had a nice Christmas dinner together in our home.





Christmas morning we discovered that Santa had definitely hit our home... and HARD!





Leah had so much fun opening presents and Kyle and I had just as much fun watching her. Of course, she didn't so much open presents as she tried to just eat the wrapping paper, but it was adorable. She got a bit over-stimulated by the end and was ready for a nap, but it was a perfect morning.



Here is one of my favorite pictures: Jendi waiting patiently as Leah tries to play with Jendi's new toy, lol. The dog was such a good sport!




Jendi helping Leah open one of her presents!



This turned out to be one of Leah's favorite presents: a ball popper from her Uncle Alex and (Aunt) Christine. It took a while for her to figure it out, but once she did, she was all smiles!




After our morning, we went to Kyle's aunt's house to spend Christmas with his family. Somehow, I didn't get any pictures of Leah in her Christmas dress. I know others did, so I will have to do my best to get them!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment